What's new

Any apps for message spying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalichris

Reaction score
I'm getting a little worried about my son's activity lately. I was wondering if there are any free apps or cheap apps to monitor my son's iphone?

EDIT: I have an Iphone 4 if that helps. My phone is also the master phone on the plan.

First off... welcome to iPF.net!!! Second... you're not gonna get much assistance here trying to spy on anyone. Even if it's legitimately your son... just not something we condone around here. Hopefully you'll find the information and people here helpful in other areas though.

The simples way to view your son's messages is to take his iPhone and open the message app and read the messages... that is if he allow you to view his message, other than that, there is nothing you can do about it.

Thanks for the welcome. I see this forum is inhabited by teenagers that do crap themselves. I don't care if you if you condone spying or not. It's my job as a parent to keep my son out of trouble and keep him on the right path. BTW, I found what I was looking for. So, no need to reply as I wont see the immature post that are sure to follow.

Moderation Notice: This post has been closed by a member of staff in accordance with the Forum Rules

This forum is here to help you and we have rules that we ask our users to abide by. If you cannot do that please politely leave and don't attack others that are trying to help you.
إيكرانك...المسطرة

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.