What's new

Another (potential) convert ;)

Man, T-Mobile decided to give me a heart attack! Got this text this morning thinking my ship date changed:

0009bc4007af58ab703a89f6ae43722e.jpg

Turns out this is the 128GB I canceled... Called just to be it actually IS canceled (don't need two phones LOL) and that my 256GB still has the same estimated shipping dates (10/18-10/25) ... all is good. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Great to see ya here @YankInDaSouth

iPhone 6s+ Tapatalk
Thanks bud! Excited to get the 7 plus I hand tomorrow! Watching videos only gets you so far ... And just about every local store that has the device on display likely has my picture hanging up in the back room with the caption that reads, "This guy ain't buying squat! He only come in to play with the iPhone 7 plus on display!"
LOL

Thanks bud! Excited to get the 7 plus I hand tomorrow! Watching videos only gets you so far ... And just about every local store that has the device on display likely has my picture hanging up in the back room with the caption that reads, "This guy ain't buying squat! He only come in to play with the iPhone 7 plus on display!"
LOL

Haha things never change iOS or Android lmao ...
You will get used to it quickly ...and like mentioned don't worry about closing apps and remember that slide to the right gets you to previous screen plenty of times..like when on Tapatalk ...I've not unboxed my phone so probably joining you tomorrow once the screen protector comes in...

iPhone 6s+ Tapatalk

Haha things never change iOS or Android lmao ...
You will get used to it quickly ...and like mentioned don't worry about closing apps and remember that slide to the right gets you to previous screen plenty of times..like when on Tapatalk ...I've not unboxed my phone so probably joining you tomorrow once the screen protector comes in...

iPhone 6s+ Tapatalk

Haha, nope! You know me, once I got sites on something I get a touch obsessive [emoji38]

Things will be different no doubt, but I'm excited for the change! A nervous kinda excited though LOL

Haha, nope! You know me, once I got sites on something I get a touch obsessive [emoji38]

Things will be different no doubt, but I'm excited for the change! A nervous kinda excited though LOL

I'm the same ...did all the same when I got mine last year ...top tip videos and all info I could take in ....

iPhone 6s+ Tapatalk

Sadly thinking tomorrow may be the day in lieu of today... No changes on My UPS. Would imagine that in order for a delivery to occur later today that it would have updated to "On truck for delivery" by now.

c5fe6e77cc0e4f6d70ca8cd9d2274af8.jpg

[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

LOL, oh well. Still a lot earlier than expected!

Sadly thinking tomorrow may be the day in lieu of today... No changes on My UPS. Would imagine that in order for a delivery to occur later today that it would have updated to "On truck for delivery" by now.

c5fe6e77cc0e4f6d70ca8cd9d2274af8.jpg

[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

LOL, oh well. Still a lot earlier than expected!

I've had UPS deliveries where the package was delivered before the tracking info said out for delivery.