What's new

Another New Guy

Gapshooter

Reaction score
Hi All and Happy New Year. I joined the forum on a quest. My wife is a iPhone 4s user - with an issue. I had an iPhone 3, was going to upgrade to a 5, but was tempted away by the $35 price tag on a Galaxy 3. In my defense, I've seen the light and am planning to switch back to an iPhone. It just seems that it will better company for my iMAC and my MACAIR.
All that aside, my intention in joining is to sit back get familiar with the knowledge that's already here in the forum archives, do some searching with the key words "Klipsch" and "Otterbox". Then, with the expectation of not finding my answer, I'll find the appropriate thread and post my problem. Stay tuned.
Vic

Hi All and Happy New Year. I joined the forum on a quest. My wife is a iPhone 4s user - with an issue. I had an iPhone 3, was going to upgrade to a 5, but was tempted away by the $35 price tag on a Galaxy 3. In my defense, I've seen the light and am planning to switch back to an iPhone. It just seems that it will better company for my iMAC and my MACAIR.
All that aside, my intention in joining is to sit back get familiar with the knowledge that's already here in the forum archives, do some searching with the key words "Klipsch" and "Otterbox". Then, with the expectation of not finding my answer, I'll find the appropriate thread and post my problem. Stay tuned.
Vic

Hi, welcome to the forum!

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

remember…."search" is your friend…..Poisonivy….Administrator.