What's new

Android lock screen tweak for iPhone

Hollywood

Reaction score
Not sure if this has been brought up but I aren't it on everythingapplepro.net when I was jailbreaking my ip4.

Copied from everythingapplepro.net

This tweak has been around for a while but it never worked on 4x until now. With many customizable settings its just very cool. To get it you need to open Cydia go to Manage, Source, Edit, Add and and this source: Cydia.heaveniphone.com . Then search for androidlock xt for 4x and install. Now go to settings, set up a new pattern, tweak the appearance and enjoy! Yes this does work for iPad also!

The tweak itself is limited to 9 lines but can be changed to the folowing themes: AndroidLock HQ (for retina displays), Blades, Hauemgod, Pac Man, & Squares

Screen shots
8af18086.jpg

54bdfa1d.jpg

4e8aa811.jpg

98e45811.jpg

bee4dbf5.jpg

Last edited:
This tweak has been around for a while but it never worked on 4x until now. With many customizable settings its just very cool. To get it you need to open Cydia go to Manage, Source, Edit, Add and and this source: Cydia.heaveniphone.com . Then search for androidlock xt for 4x and install. Now go to settings, set up a new pattern, tweak the appearance and enjoy! Yes this does work for iPad also!

The tweak itself is limited to 9 lines but can be changed to the folowing themes: AndroidLock HQ (for retina displays), Blades, Hauemgod, Pac Man, & Squares

Last edited by a moderator:
this tweak never worked for me when i installed it for free, i bought it and it still doesnt work.

So you edited the system/usr/keylayout/sholes-keypad.kl and removed the word WAKE on the VOLUME_UP and VOLUME_DOWN lines? If you did, did you reboot so it can take effect?

What is the easiest and fastest way to get the android lock XT for the iPhone 4

I bought it and it works great one the 4S. Not sure why it wouldn't work on the earlier versions.

Hollywood said:
Not sure if this has been brought up but I aren't it on everythingapplepro.net when I was jailbreaking my ip4.

Copied from everythingapplepro.net

Screen shots

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj130/HollyWood20_06/8af18086.jpg can I have that one??

Yuck, android. I vomit in my mouth every time I turn on the wifi hotspot on my android.