What's new

Android Convert

elektrobix

Reaction score
Hi there - i recently swapped from Android (Hero, Milestone, Galaxy S2) to iPhone 4s and i'm wondering why i didn't switch sooner!

Looking forward to having a good nosey around the forum, especially the Camera section :camera:

G'day & welcome to the forum!!! :)

Hi there - i recently swapped from Android (Hero, Milestone, Galaxy S2) to iPhone 4s and i'm wondering why i didn't switch sooner!

Looking forward to having a good nosey around the forum, especially the Camera section :camera:

welc:)me! what do you like the best with your 4s from your android

elektrobix said:

Welcome. I wonder why people wait to make the switch.

إيكرانك...المسطرة

Agreed, on Sunday I traded my Galaxy S1 (piece of crap!) for the 4S and I am in love!

welc:)me! what do you like the best with your 4s from your android

So far, i love how much more polished the OS and Apps feel. I think the camera is amazing, the apps seem to be better quality and i love how easier it is to do things. I did already have an iPad so i knew i'd love it. And on a superficial level it has to be the best looking phone i've ever seen!

So far, i love how much more polished the OS and Apps feel. I think the camera is amazing, the apps seem to be better quality and i love how easier it is to do things. I did already have an iPad so i knew i'd love it. And on a superficial level it has to be the best looking phone i've ever seen!

Me too!! I am so loving it for the same reasons

I could have written this. I too think iOS apps are more polished and higher quality. I also had an iPad prior to this so I knew there'd be no surprises and I'd love it.

I also think the iPhone is beautiful. I have the white one and it's so lovely. People were slightly upset the 4S didn't have a change in design - but if it ain't broke, dont' fix it!