What's new

All Whatsapp Chats disappeared but is still in the memory

XxReNxZ

Reaction score
please i need help all my chats & photos are gone in the whatsapp Application and i dont know what to do

look on the image i have 2.2GB in the whatsapp folder data. and in the whatsapp app shows 0Bytes

vpgoes.jpg

Do you backup regularly?

That's possible in the app (Whatsapp), in it's settings - Chats - Chat Backup. There you'll see when the last backup has been, and it's size.

If the last backup has been created before you lost everything, remove Whatsapp from your iPhone, and install it again. When you set up the app, you'll be able to restore from that backup.

Do you backup regularly?

That's possible in the app (Whatsapp), in it's settings - Chats - Chat Backup. There you'll see when the last backup has been, and it's size.

If the last backup has been created before you lost everything, remove Whatsapp from your iPhone, and install it again. When you set up the app, you'll be able to restore from that backup.

i dont have icloud backup

Did you backup to iTunes before everything disappeared? If so, restore from that backup, and you might get back your content.

No idea what else could help, sorry! I'm afraid that your chat history will be gone, without any kind of backup.