What's new

All Calendar events missing....

zstairlessone

Reaction score
On my iPhone 8 Plus all my calendar events disappeared. It hasn't happened to my other devices, but they are all on another Apple ID (except my first iPad Pro - same account as the 8 Plus). This is how I separate work/professional life from personal and it has worked great forever. No longer [emoji22] is this true.

Has anyone else lost all calendar events and if so how did you get them back??

On my iPhone 8 Plus all my calendar events disappeared. It hasn't happened to my other devices, but they are all on another Apple ID (except my first iPad Pro - same account as the 8 Plus). This is how I separate work/professional life from personal and it has worked great forever. No longer [emoji22] is this true.

Same thing happened to me today. Lost all my yahoo calendar entries. I’m losing my mind because everything I do is missing now.

That’s happening to me quite often. One moment the events are there, then they disappear completely. I’m using the built in Calendar app, for events synced by Gmail. Force closing the Calendar app helps every time.

If you use iCloud, login to www.icloud.com, and make sure the events are still there. Then try syncing the events again: in the app, tap Calendars at the bottom, make sure your calendar is enabled, then slide down, so that you see the spinning wheel. That might get your entries back as well.

Try changing the Synching times in Settings. This will sometimes work.

Don't know if this fixed it or it was just chance, I had created an appointment for midnight to wake up and call a friend for the Marine Corp's birthday, once midnight passed all the appointments came back. Wondering if the midnight appointment was the issue. Too afraid to make another to test.