What's new

AirPods

Bkdodger

Reaction score
Who's rocking some Air Pods? I love my switching around my headphones.. I mainly use Beats Solo 3 as I don't like wires..
So anyway I just wanted to give these a look see... I just don't like that they only come in white.. So yes I spent extra cash because I have some laying around taking up space [emoji51]

I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product...
Screenshot_20180414-120918.jpg

Who's rocking some Air Pods? I love my switching around my headphones.. I mainly use Beats Solo 3 as I don't like wires..
So anyway I just wanted to give these a look see... I just don't like that they only come in white.. So yes I spent extra cash because I have some laying around taking up space [emoji51]

I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product... View attachment 40223

Nice, cool color too!

I purchased my AirPods in February and kinda made the purchase on a whim. Wan't completely sure I would really need them, and now that I've had them for a little over 2 months, I don't know how I go by without them.

They're super convenient and the carrying/charging case was a brilliant touch. I don't mind that they're white, let's strangers know that I ball outta control. I find myself using them at work, in the car (for making calls) and even when I go for a walk. The ease of taking calls on them is great and the people on the other end don't complain about my sound quality. They say it sound clear even when there's ambient noise or a windy day.

The battery life is great and the fact that the case carries a charge too makes it super useful and gets me pretty far before I give it a top up. The sensor feature is great too. Love it when I'm jamming out to a fire beat and someone is trying to talk to me, I just pull one out of my ear and the music stops, put it back in and resumes playback where it left off.

Yeah, they did feel a little pricey at first, but honestly the amount of time that I use them now, It was well worth the spend.

PS: Previous to these I was using Beats Solo 3 as well (on ear). They're still at my office when when I want to really jam out with some rich sound, but the extra portability of the AirPods means I carry them around with me everywhere in my man purse.

Guys, you have idea why on my sh airpods theree is not avalanle the spatial audio? Ios 16.2 on 8+
Thanks
IMG_5710.png