What's new

Adjusting Photos for Wallpaper

If you are trying to fit that first image above into a phone screen without it being cut off on the sides, you can't do it. It simply won't fit. Not possible without making it small, as in your 2nd image. Or sideways as in the first. Maybe I'm unclear what you're asking.
I use an app called Image Size for most of my photos, wallpapers, and etc. I often get requests to fit a wide landscape image in the tall skinny iPhone X screen. It simply won't work.

Last edited:
The photo of the Website shows the original photo. The other shows the way I want to use it. Unfortunately, no matter what changes and adjustments I make, the bottom 2-3 people are cut off on my iPhone 7+.

The photo of the Website shows the original photo. The other shows the way I want to use it. Unfortunately, no matter what changes and adjustments I make, the bottom 2-3 people are cut off on my iPhone 7+.

They all seem to be in the photo. Do you mean they're cut off by the dock at the bottom? If so, the only way you can fit them all in, is to make the total image smaller. Put a border around the image.

Yes. I can’t change the photo to avoid it.

This is about all you can do.
IMG_2205.JPG