What's new

Active services set or something like Energy Saver?

cannedbrain

Reaction score
Is there any app that let's you create at least 2 sets of network/wifi/bluetooth/etc configuration? I'd like to be able to create 2 profiles to use when my battery is full and the other when my battery is low. For example, when my battery is full I'd want all services on and when my battery is low, these services would be turned off: wifi, bluetooth, location, notification, 3G.

Last edited:
cannedbrain said:
Is there any app that let's you create at least 2 sets of network/wifi/bluetooth/etc configuration? I'd like to be able to create 2 profiles to use when my battery is full and the other when my battery is low. For example, when my battery is full I'd want all services on and when my battery is low, these services would be turned off: wifi, bluetooth, location, notification, 3G.

Don't know if it's possible.

cannedbrain said:

Don't know if it's possible.

Though not necessarily automatic? It'll be find to manually switch from one profile to another. If possible…

cannedbrain said:
Though not necessarily automatic? It'll be find to manually switch from one profile to another. If possible…

If you're jailbroken you would be able to set profiles like the blackberry profiles feature but I forgot the name of it.

Well, mine isnt jailbroken unfortunately... Too bad such app doesnt make it to the appstore :/