What's new

Activating iphone issue

iZIGGA

Reaction score
I attempted to activate my iphone and i get a page on itunes that asks for my account information in order to
activate the phone through a verizon page. How do i bypass this account page?

Attachments

• $20130409_204625.jpg
    $20130409_204625.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 425
On the 4, you can hacktivate it by jailbreaking using RedSn0w. Then to re-activate it, dial *228 since it's a Verizon 4 to program it.

when i plug the iphone in, instead of letting me restore it takes me to the activation page

when i attempt to jailbreak, it says im missing keys.plist data for this build 3,3 6.1.3

Okay what you do is plug the phone into the computer, let iTunes take you to the activation page. Then type in the information needed for the account. Then click next. The next page should say something like waiting for activation and you will see a continue button on the bottom, click continue and quickly unplug your iPhone from the computer. You will see that you have skipped the activation screen. Hope this helps.

On the side note, when dealing with any iOS 6, always use the 6.0 IPSW until the utilities are updated to support the actual iOS. All iOS 6's so far are hot fixes for the original 6.0. Using 6.0.1-6.1.3 when using iOS IPSW based functions like jailbreaking will give you a missing key.plist since the utilities only recognize iOS 6.0, more specifically RedSn0w