What's new

A recycled member

Janos

Reaction score
Hi there.

Just a short note to advise that originally my user name was Janset, but I have not been active for a long time until the other day when I tried to log on. I managed to fluke a logon to ask a questiion and later a reply, but after that, it did not matter how many times nor how many 15 minute waits I had to make, I was rejected,stating that my Password was in correct. I was copying the PW from a written record. :(

I tried for a Password AND user recovery, but even when I tried those, I was still denied access.

Not to worry, I decided to create a new ID and password, and that is how I am now able to send this message.

I just hope that I will now not be denied access in the coming days.

Regards to all
Janos

Sorry to hear about the password issues - however, if you wish to have the 2 accounts merged just drop a PM to any one of the admins and we can do that for ya!

Hi there.

Nice to get your reply. Thanks for your suggestion, but I think this account may work well enough for me. As you can guess, I managed to login this time to reply to you, so here's hoping. :)

Regards Janos

Hi janset--we will go ahead and delete your original account of that is ok. Will follow up with admin to make sure this happens.

Skimonkey ~ ipadforum Moderator | iPhoneforum Moderator

HI there.

Yes thank you, please delete my original account.

Regards Janos

G'day and welcome to the forum!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Nice to be back.

Regards Janos