What's new

A little about me as a new member

Phil Evans

Reaction score
I'm Phil Evans. I'm no youngster-66 a couple of weeks ago and now retired from my job as a primary head teacher. I've been a iPhone/iPad user for the last couple of years. Trying at the moment not to feel too disappointed with my new 5s which is giving some grief (finger scanner and sound problems). Hope everything will sort itself out in the end.

I'm Phil Evans. I'm no youngster-66 a couple of weeks ago and now retired from my job as a primary head teacher. I've been a iPhone/iPad user for the last couple of years. Trying at the moment not to feel too disappointed with my new 5s which is giving some grief (finger scanner and sound problems). Hope everything will sort itself out in the end.
Remember that with your new 5s you have 90 days free phone support with Apple, the call is free too, also we are here to help -

Hi, welcome to the forum!

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

remember…."search" is your friend…..poisonivy

Welcome Phil. You're not alone here. I think there's more than one of us that's in the over 30 crowd. :) If you're already an iPhone user then you'll probably have the advantage of knowing what to expect from it. I agree with Poisonivy that it's good to make use of Apple support, but you'll find these forums a great resource too.

Thanks for the welcome. I don't think I was aware of the 90 day Apple support (or it was way at the back of my mind somewhere) so thanks for that as well.

Thanks for the welcome. I don't think I was aware of the 90 day Apple support (or it was way at the back of my mind somewhere) so thanks for that as well.
Apple's customer service is second to none, don't be afraid to ring them for anything at all.