What's new

A couple of questions

delboypb

Reaction score
Hi all

I am totally new to all things apple having got my 4 last week. Love the phone so far but am having a couple of issues.

Firstly, I had to rebuild my pc yesterday and now I cannot sync my music back to my pc as it saws everything will be deleted. Anyone got any suggestions as Ive lost all my music from my pc and want to get back from my iphone what i can.

Secondly, can anyone please suggest a suitable car holder (screen or dash mount). I am really struggling to find anything suitable.

Thanks in advance

Del

Hi all

I am totally new to all things apple having got my 4 last week. Love the phone so far but am having a couple of issues.

Firstly, I had to rebuild my pc yesterday and now I cannot sync my music back to my pc as it saws everything will be deleted. Anyone got any suggestions as Ive lost all my music from my pc and want to get back from my iphone what i can.

Secondly, can anyone please suggest a suitable car holder (screen or dash mount). I am really struggling to find anything suitable.

Thanks in advance

Del

1. Take Songs off your iPhone To Your PC

2. You don't lose much if you try this:
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Apple-iPhone-Phone-Mount-Holder/dp/B002SOXB3O]Amazon.com: For Apple iPhone Cell Phone 4/8GB Car Vent Mount…[/ame]

Hope that helped

Thanks for your help Phil. Unforyunately none of the software actually recognises the iphone 4 so im still stuck