What's new

iPhone 6s, What Are You Hoping For?

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We are creeping closer to the release of 6s widely expected to released in September.
What are you all hoping for? One of the things I would like to see is the 16GB being dropped and to start at 32GB.

Dropping the 16gb storage size would be a very good idea. You'd spend too much time managing your storage otherwise.

From the "I want it but doubt it will ever happen" department: I would like to see the iPhone return to a design similar to that of the 4s and 5 with the straight sides. The curved sides of the iPhone 6 are just [beep] [beep] ..

"We are currently experiencing technical problems, please stand by.."

.. ugly as well as making grip more difficult. The 4s and 5 were much more elegant in physical design.

From the "I want it but doubt it will ever happen" department: I would like to see the iPhone return to a design similar to that of the 4s and 5 with the straight sides. The curved sides of the iPhone 6 are just [beep] [beep] ..

"We are currently experiencing technical problems, please stand by.."

.. ugly as well as making grip more difficult. The 4s and 5 were much more elegant in physical design.
I guess Jony Ive likes curving surfaces everywhere he can put them.

iOS 9 already has the ability to delete large apps and then reinstall them automatically to allow for a iOS OTA update to be applied. So technically an 8GB iPhone could be produced and still get updates.

I'm just hoping to see 2GB of RAM, the new Cellular Radio and an improved back-light that allows for the screen to go dimmer.

iOS 9 already has the ability to delete large apps and then reinstall them automatically to allow for a iOS OTA update to be applied. So technically an 8GB iPhone could be produced and still get updates.

I'm just hoping to see 2GB of RAM, the new Cellular Radio and an improved back-light that allows for the screen to go dimmer.
Since the iPad Air 2 already has 2gb RAM, it should be no problem to add it and the A8X or an improved A9 chip to the iPhones 6S and 6S Plus.

Will the iOS 9 be available for the 5C?? I'm stuck with it (mom) says till 2016.

I would like more color options. Maybe an ALL BLACK or Black face with a Gold back...just more colors in general.

I would like more color options. Maybe an ALL BLACK or Black face with a Gold back...just more colors in general.
Indeed, bring on the all white and all black models.. like the 4s and 5! I still have my white 4s.

How about one with a leather back shell? It would be much easier to grip:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 434
Indeed, bring on the all white and all black models.. like the 4s and 5! I still have my white 4s.

How about one with a leather back shell? It would be much easier to grip:
I second the leather shell idea, That would look really smart.

I wonder if Apple will stay with the current sizes?