What's new

6s hot button

lowseablues

Reaction score
I've experienced a hot button issue with my iPhone 6s purchased it six days ago. Yesterday the phone went dead, with 60% battery left and nothing l tried could turn it back on. I plug the phone in for an hour and still no response. The "touch" or home button became very hot. Today, however, when I turned the phone on the battery display showed 2% and after charging it's now seems to function ok. Thoughts?

Take it to the Apple Store and get it swapped out.

I would give Apple a ring to begin with, You have 90 days of free phone support with your new iPhone.

It may be as bear7962 says and it needs exchanging and they will advise you on that.

I've experienced a hot button issue with my iPhone 6s purchased it six days ago. Yesterday the phone went dead, with 60% battery left and nothing l tried could turn it back on. I plug the phone in for an hour and still no response. The "touch" or home button became very hot. Today, however, when I turned the phone on the battery display showed 2% and after charging it's now seems to function ok. Thoughts?
That's definitely not normal behaviour and should be checked out as advised.