What's new

5.0.1 Untethered Jailbreak for A4 devices - RELEASED

iFrog said:
Some of you are using a hybrid 5.0/5.0.1 configuration. If so, do not attempt to install this untether over that setup! You will most likely get into a reboot cycle. Do a sync and fresh restore to 5.0.1 then install the jailbreak + untether.
Hybrid?

so are we not waiting for the jailbreak for 5.1? Just asking because the other thread people were saying makes sense to just wait

Lol okay i'm clueless how exactly do I save (not sure if thats the right word) shsh blobs

hinds90 said:
Lol okay I clueless how exactly do I save (not sure if thats the right word) shsh blobs

I'm with him, I'm on 5.0 I will upgrade to 5.0.1 to do the jailbreak but in order to do the jailbreak after I upgrade the OS I need to save these blobs... How do I do this? Last time I did the jailbreak I just went to the jailbreakme website and it was easy breezy

Lol some how I missed the sticky at the very top of the page that says shsh blobs faq.

Terrible move on the part of the iPhone-Dev team...... they definitely jumped the gun on this one... complete disregard for iPhone4S users.

Terrible move on the part of the iPhone-Dev team...... they definitely jumped the gun on this one... complete disregard for iPhone4S users.

I agree with you. If you wanna trade my offer still stands. Ill cover the shipping :)