What's new

4s won't pick up my wireless network!

BigD71

Reaction score
Hello, all! I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this. This morning, my 4s wouldn't let me connect to the wi-fi at my home. It acts like its searching for it, but won't connect to it. I tried a network reset and that didn't work. Any suggestions?

Sorry you are having wifi issues. Here are the things you can try:

make sure wifi is turned on

make sure you do not have Airplane set on

make sure you are in a location that is not blocking the router signal

since you reset your network/router turn off your phone and turn on

if none of those work delete the current setting/password and re enter (tap settings, tap wifi, tap the name of your network, tap forget this network or you can tap renew lease to see if that may reset for you

Let us know if any of this corrects the issue.

Mike

Hello and welcome to the forum.......please if you havent already,read our forum rules and if you have any questions please feel free to post them or pm us.

Hey, guys. I had to reset my wireless router and that seemed to take care of the problem. Thanks for the helpful suggestions!

Hey, guys. I had to reset my wireless router and that seemed to take care of the problem. Thanks for the helpful suggestions!

Great! Often, the simple basic things resolve the issue. Enjoy!

Hey all ,

Thanks for the advice. .. I just upgraded to the 4s today and have the same wifi issue .. I'll try everything mentioned and let ya know what happens

Hey all ,

Thanks for the advice. .. I just upgraded to the 4s today and have the same wifi issue .. I'll try everything mentioned and let ya know what happens

Welcome! Good to have you with us. Is the your first iPhone? I think the 4S is amazing. If you unable to resolve we'll be here to assist. Enjoy your time with us!

Mike