What's new

4s iOS8.2 messages..details..ATTACHMENTS..how to delete????

PhoenixRising

Reaction score
Just updated my 4s iOS8.2 ..found all these fotos I sent ages ago in messages..lucky for my there's no naughty ones haha! but there could have been..and now I cant delete the damn things its something Im really angry about. I see theres a setting something about getting rid of messages after 30 days..really..i cant choose which to keep for ever and which to get rid of??? Grrr again Apple
Sorry if the answer is already on here-I spent HOURS looking yesterday and a couple of hrs on here again today..my jaw is sooo clenched now..need to ask the question myself..

If you go to Messages and open a thread with photos and tap on the details button at the top right, you'll see all the photos from the message thread displayed in order from newest to oldest. To delete any photo, tap and hold on it until a row of buttons appears, then tap the delete button to get rid of the photo. Repeat this for any other photos you want to delete.

If you go to Messages and open a thread with photos and tap on the details button at the top right, you'll see all the photos from the message thread displayed in order from newest to oldest. To delete any photo, tap and hold on it until a row of buttons appears, then tap the delete button to get rid of the photo. Repeat this for any other photos you want to delete.
BLESS YOU!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU :)