What's new

4S floating button on home page

Is it a small white dot that you are able to move around on the screen?

If it is, you have AssistiveTouch turned on. To disable it, go to your Settings app > General > Accessibility > AssistiveTouch and turn it off.

If its not a small white dot, then never mind, I don't know what it is either and will need that screen shot. Sorry.

Marilyn

Is it a small white dot that you are able to move around on the screen?

If it is, you have AssistiveTouch turned on. To disable it, go to your Settings app > General > Accessibility > AssistiveTouch and turn it off.

If its not a small white dot, then never mind, I don't know what it is either and will need that screen shot. Sorry.

That is exactly what you said it was, I've followed your instructions, and my problem is solved. Thank you so much! Have a great day.

Marilyn

That is exactly what you said it was, I've followed your instructions, and my problem is solved. Thank you so much! Have a great day.

Orrrrr simply hit your home button three consecutive times sort of fast. This executes this little white gesture ball.

Sent from my 64gb iPad 1

dadflow1234 said:
Thanks, seneca18, for that info. You have successfully taught me how to create a screen shot!

As of today, these steps do not work to create a screenshot. Any idea where I might look for a fix? Thanks.