What's new

4s Battery life

rww

Reaction score
Is it better/worse or the same as the iPhone 4?

I have impression its a bit better // ...

:photos:

Based on the futher generation, it must be corrected the problem.

Tower Madness was another game that i put many hours into. But the balance is just not the same as Field Runners... some levels feel way too easy..and some are just way too hard..

Field Runners seems to be pretty balanced for me.. i feel that i can always do better, but its not too easy.. except for the last 3 new levels..pretty easy or maybe im just getting good.

My battery life is sucking. All the same things on that I kept on my 4S. Even with cellular data off and Siri disabled I'm only getting 8 hours of "standby". With my 4, I kept it on "EDGE" unless I needed faster data, kept bluetooth running in the background and WIFI on. If I used the phone moderately between 5:00 am and 9:00 pm I could be at 60%. If I used it very little I'd be above 90%. VERY disappointed with the 4S and may return it.

My battery life is great i been listening to pandora for 2 hours while txtn n surfn. And still have 80%

You have a lot of positive answers, so here is the conclusion.
It's better than the 4.
iPhone 4S Battery life better than iPhone 4.

The battery on the iphone 4S was improved, but also you didn't have siri with the iphone 4 so you are more likely to use more power, at the end you even out, still very good.