What's new

3G 4.2.1 jailbreak with ipad baseband.

avian100

Reaction score
Hello I have a iphone 3g that has 4.2.1 installed I wouod like to jailbreak and install ipad baseband what program should i use I am a MAC user. Thanks guys

I have tried redsnow 9.10 b6 and I keep getting a error about half way through after it does the ramdisk thing then it errors and then it a pain to get the phone out of dfu mode need to restore with itunes at that point any help is appreciated

seems as though whatever version of redsnow I use it either crashes in the middles of the jialbreak or I get a error? I am going to reboot and retry ill repost my results in the AM I am getting tired of restoring my iphone unless anybody has something im missing?

OK thanks for the info on getting out of DFU that will save much time. I am still having the same issues though if I use redsnow 9.10b6 i get a error of "assertion failure. allocate (233)" and if I try earlier versions it just crashes? weird anybody?
can I update basband to 6.15.0 with Pwnagetool?

I could even find a windows machine if needed at this point .

Got it I had to use resdnow version 9.6 b5 it was the only one that worked weird, thanks to all.