What's new

3194 error, hosts, tiny umbrella Cannot fix!!

What can i say. Its not worth having an iphone if you are not going to use it.

And not worth fussing over battery or anything else. Life goes on. Its like trying to tell me you wont upgrade windows on your PC.

Me personally, i love the new features, and if in order to use everything i have to deal with some battery drain until the new ios is out, then so be it. I dont trade my imessage and notification center for nothing :)

Good luck but i dont think you ll be able to restore to 4.3. Doesnt seem like you have saved your shsh right.

Try going to 4.1 instead or 4.2.1

IS there some one with this same problem ......upgrade my iphone to ios 5.0.1
my base band was 4.10.08 ....but is now 4.11.08
i can not istal cydia through redsnow beacuse i get exploid faild when extracting .....
with snow breese it works but it is thetered .....i saved my blobs with cydia ..and tried almost everything but i can not downgrade because i use i gevey sim i need to down grade to 4.11.08 ......is there anybody here please who can help me out ...when downgrading i get error (1)

IS there some one with this same problem ......upgrade my iphone to ios 5.0.1<br>
my base band was 4.10.08 ....but is now 4.11.08<br>
i can not istal cydia through redsnow beacuse i get exploid faild when extracting .....<br>
with snow breese it works but it is thetered .....i saved my blobs with
cydia ..and tried almost everything but i can not downgrade because i
use i gevey sim i need to down grade to 4.11.08 ......is there anybody
here please who can help me out ...when downgrading i get error (1)

also when you make changes in your hostfile and save them thiny umbrella gives you this message when opening

cannot start tss service do not try restoring your device c\windows\systems32\drivers\etc\host isnot writable

i have an error 3194 to my ipad 2 how do fix theres no gs.apple.com line in hosts im a new member.

i have an error 3194 to my ipad 2 how do fix theres no gs.apple.com line in hosts im a new member.

What iOS version are you trying to put on that iPad? Usually, error code 3194 appears when trying to install the incorrect version of the iOS/IPSW.

Marilyn