What's new

3 g issues with Iphone 4s related to email downloading and sending

ibehere10

Reaction score
Hi all, I previously had iphone 4 and had no problems in my office at work sending or recieving emails on the iphone 4 through 3g service ( I do not have access to wifi at work). I recently received the iphone 4s and can not send or recieve emails through 3g service at all. It appears like the process is going to go through but gets hung up at the end and just won't send or recieve. I have updated the phone to ios 5.1 and still no go! Very frustrated as I did not have these problems with iphone 4. I do get and send text messages and phone calls. Just not the emails. Any ideas on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

my carrier the worst i have experienced (3 network) says my top of the range best phone,best i phone yet doesn't have 3g! imagine my surprise? so when i lose the signal i cant even connect to the internet or use you tube safari etc UNLESS im on WI FI ?????????????????? better faster phone better faster processor no use having them if you cant use them eh? im currently looking at other service providers to see if iphone 4s has 3g on there networks, if they do im cancelling my contract Immediately with 3