What's new

29W USB‑C Power Adapter

Not much faster then with an iPad charger and much cheaper! :D

I guess, going back and re-reading your post, you mentioned 100% in two hours so you'd gain about an hour. Also, are you using an 8 plus or regular 8?

In going to do they same type of test using the ipad stock charger this week and using my iPad Pro 12.9 and the fast charging.

My iPhone 8 Plus charged up from 15% to 100% in 3 hours time. This is using the original charger that came with the phone.

Worth the money for the fast charging speeds. I don't want to wait 2-3 hours to fully charge my 8 plus and the ipad pro charge was about 5 hours to full.

This charger does the job extremely fast and I'm so glad I purchased it! I got the 2m apple cable didn't wanna go to a third party cable

Worth the money for the fast charging speeds. I don't want to wait 2-3 hours to fully charge my 8 plus and the ipad pro charge was about 5 hours to full.

This charger does the job extremely fast and I'm so glad I purchased it! I got the 2m apple cable didn't wanna go to a third party cable

I'm looking to get a 2meter cable also so I can charge faster and use at the same time.