What's new

2 IPhone 4s's, two calendars, and 1 question

Lamanda

Reaction score
Is there a way to have two calendars, from two IPhone 4S's, on those two phones withOUT being on the ICloud? Meaning on phone A, it shows phone A AND phone B's calendar, and vice versa? But again, without the ICloud? Thanks so much!

Lamanda said:
Is there a way to have two calendars, from two IPhone 4S's, on those two phones withOUT being on the ICloud? Meaning on phone A, it shows phone A AND phone B's calendar, and vice versa? But again, without the ICloud? Thanks so much!

Via email accounts...virtually the same thing iCloud does. Except iCloud does it better.

Just go to the email account of your choice, and toggle Calendars on.

As long as logged into same account on phone whatever is in iPhone A's Calendar is in iPhone B's. Always.

Hmmmm ok, after rereading your post and pulling my head out of the hole it's in, your solution makes sense!! LOL (Former blonde here, go figure...) So if I'm understanding you correctly, Phone A and B would need to have each other's email accounts on their phones... Ok, I'll have to see if I can get into their phones and see about setting that up for them... Thanks for the advice!! I swear I'm going to learn about these IPhones, if it kills me! LOL

Yes, there is a way. Just discovered a free calendar app called Cozi. Allows one person to set up a family calendar and you can allow access to people you select...everyone sees the same calendar, tasks, projects, lists, etc check it out