What's new

12/9 ship date

kev83

Reaction score
I don't mean to re-hash any old questions but im new to this forum and to iphone. And yes I know most people here already have their phone but I was wondering has anyone gotten or heard if someone with a 12/9 ship date received their phone yet? Thanks!

Me and my girlfriend both ordered our iPhone 4s last week and the ship date is 12/9 cause they are momentarily out of stock.

I have a 4s on order from Verizon with a 12/9 ship date and I just expect it to ship then. I ordered two phones when they first came out and had a November 14 ship date. Both phones shipped exactly on the 14th.

I ordered mine last monday with a ship date of 12/9 and i got it last wednesday

Really? Hmmm... That's good... Lol I noticed they took the money out of my account for them today so maybe they will be shipped out tomorrow. Cause usually I don't think the take the money out until the item ships.

That's hopeful news..if u don't mind me asking what area of the country are you guys in? Im on east coast- MD. Maybe it all depends where your at for now

O and Monday as in the 21st? I ordered mine tues the 22nd

Just got an email saying that it shipped just now..can't wait!

Just got an email as well saying mine shipped. It said it will be here tomorrow!

Which phone did y'all order? I ordered a black 32g 4s on the 18th and still haven't heard anything about it shipping...even though I check 17 times a day!

After doing some reading over on verizons forum I saw a guy who ordered the same phone after I did and he already received his, needless to say I was a bit mad when I called verizon to ask what the deal was, I got no explanation other than we can't help you...so much for orders getting filled in the order they are received.

First post, just wanted to share my experience ordering the 4s.
Went to exchange my RAZR because, it simply, sucked. Anyway, Ordered the 32gb, black, in-store, VZW on 11/22. She said it would ship by 12/9. Last night, 11/30, they updated my order status from no content under "Tracking" to "Will ship by 12/9". Also, my bank account has been charged for the purchase. From what I've heard from others buying, whenever this happens, it should be shipping soonish. So just waiting now on a tracking number..

I ordered my 32g Black on Nov 15 got a 12/9 ship date and it shipped on 11/24. Love it!!!! My first iPhone.