What's new

10.1.1 update message

errolgreer

Reaction score
I need to update my iPhone 5 to 10.1.1.

I get the message:

"There are purchased items on the iPhone that have not been transferred to your iTunes library. You should transfer these items to your iTunes library before updating this iPhone. Are you sure you want to continue?"

How do I do this ? I have synced several times, but I still get this message. I there a command to do this transfer?

I need to update my iPhone 5 to 10.1.1.

I get the message:

"There are purchased items on the iPhone that have not been transferred to your iTunes library. You should transfer these items to your iTunes library before updating this iPhone. Are you sure you want to continue?"

How do I do this ? I have synced several times, but I still get this message. I there a command to do this transfer?
Are you syncing to iTunes on your computer? If so, there should be a button to transfer purchases in the pop up box with the message.

While connected to iTunes on your computer you can also open up the file menu at the top of the page and click on Devices. One of the options revealed is to transfer purchases. Click on that and everything on your iPhone that's not in your iTunes library will transfer to the iTunes library on your computer. This procedure will not erase anything from your iPhone.