What's new

1 ID 2 phone

jaba123

Reaction score
Hello, I m use 1 Apple ID in 2 phone by changes yesterday both wifi on one one my contacts call me on sim suddenly the 2nd phone ring with same number. If this the right

Hello, I m use 1 Apple ID in 2 phone by changes yesterday both wifi on one one my contacts call me on sim suddenly the 2nd phone ring with same number. If this the right
If you've enabled Calls on Other Devices in Settings>Cellular that's the way it works. I've received calls to my iPhone on my Apple Watch, iPad, and MacBook Pro at various times.

No problem but this was a new option for so I feel to share by the if I received from 2nd phone then my caller notified any things like call received by other number or my number will show for picking call

Exactly what Scifan said [emoji106]. It's a great feature, whatever iDevice I am on I can answer the call without pulling off headphones and looking for the phone that is ringing

The ability to receive calls on any iDevice is one of those genius abilities that makes Apple devices unique. Just last week I was at work and left my iPhone charging in my office. I was literally half way across the building and way out of Bluetooth range.

My Apple Watch 2 rings and I take a call and talk for 20 minutes! The AW2 communicated seamlessly with my distant iPhone over the building's wifi network! The person at the other end of the line couldn't believe I was talking to him on my Apple Watch! Ditto at home. MacBook Pro or iPad.....I can take calls on any of them! This IS starting to feel like the 21st century after all.