To register for an account, click here...
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Ice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zaMeas View Post
    You can still use your "New Every Two" credits toward the purchase of your Verizon iPhone. This means that if you have a credit of $100 under this plan, you can get the new iPhone 4 16GB for Verizon for $99.
    Thanks for pointing that out! Verizon is not getting ridd of the early upgrades at discounted price are they?

Ex: 2 year deal. After 1 whole year you can get a phone at discount price $199 plus $20 on top. So $220 all together.
    yes they are going to phase old customers out once you sign a new contract...so once u do the upgrade u will not be reenrolled in the "new every 2" and new customers after 1/16 will not get it at all.
    live,laugh, love apple

Member #
    We'll have to fulfill the two year contract before being able to upgrade phones.

I really liked the shorter upgrade feature. Oh well.

Cya

Member #
    Finally Apple agrees with another company to sell the iPhone. Cant wait for my contract with AT&T to expire so I can head over to Verizon.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    20 times
    Quote Originally Posted by EARL97850 View Post
    We'll have to fulfill the two year contract before being able to upgrade phones.

Cya
    I had heard at one point the new system would make it so we could make changes at the 20 month mark rather than the 13 month as we had previously been able to do. But I think the details are still being filtered down.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by jkhonea View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by EARL97850 View Post

Cya
    I had heard at one point the new system would make it so we could make changes at the 20 month mark rather than the 13 month as we had previously been able to do. But I think the details are still being filtered down.
    I guess that won't be too bad. I'd like to see it stay the same as it is now but things have to change with the times and Verizon has to show the shareholders that it is being hard nosed with the working class.

Cya

Member #
    Yeah one small drawback is that with Verizon you can only upgrade every 2 years. Some other companies are every year. So if a new Iphone comes out next year you will not be able to upgrade with Verizon. I wish Verizon had the one year contract. Like I said it is just a small drawback, not enough to stop me from getting the Iphone from Verizon as soon as I can.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick4234 View Post
    Yeah one small drawback is that with Verizon you can only upgrade every 2 years. Some other companies are every year. So if a new Iphone comes out next year you will not be able to upgrade with Verizon. I wish Verizon had the one year contract. Like I said it is just a small drawback, not enough to stop me from getting the Iphone from Verizon as soon as I can.

- I have a one year contract with verizon, you just have to pay more for the phone initially.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    20 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Cally95 View Post

- I have a one year contract with verizon, you just have to pay more for the phone initially.
    Question is, with all of the changes they have been doing, will we be able to get the iPhone with only a one year contract. If it will even be an option.

Member #

Question is, with all of the changes they have been doing, will we be able to get the iPhone with only a one year contract. If it will even be an option.
    I spoke with verizon rep from the mall and he said that it's apple that want customer to sign for two years contract or payl full retail not one year contract.

I dont know if he tellin the truth but that what he heard from apple.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom phenom View Post

I spoke with verizon rep from the mall and he said that it's apple that want customer to sign for two years contract or payl full retail not one year contract.

I dont know if he tellin the truth but that what he heard from apple.
    It wouldn't be too surpising since this is what At&t does.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links