To register for an account, click here...
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 64
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Verizon iPhone Ordering Dates / Availability

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    40
    Member #
    1181
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Ice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jkhonea View Post
    Man I really like the idea of the home delivery. Thinking I'll be going that route.
    jkhonea, Droidforums.net right? if so, im happy to not be only one getting the iPhone but yes, home delivery beats store pick up.
    I am another from Droidforums.net. I used to be a moderator on that website. There will be a lot more over here once it gets closer to the release date for the iPhone on Verizon.



  2. #22
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    7
    Member #
    10178
    I'm a Verizon guy with a Droid X and I want to pre order on Feb 3rd, but I sill have 6 months left on my 2 year contract. I know there will be an early termination fee, I think of about $60 if it was prorated. Will I have to wait till the 10th and go into a store to order like the masses or do you think I can order online like the other existing Verizon customers?

    Thanks,
    Pat

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    31
    Member #
    10384
    Same situation here......but my wife is available for an upgrade but does not want an Iphone!!!

  4. #24
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    27
    Member #
    10237
    If you have someone else on your account that is ready for an upgrade but does not want the Iphone. Just use their upgrade to get it and then put your phone number on it. This way you can still get it as soon as possible.

    As far as will you be able to pre-order it at midnight that is a good question as there are several time zones in the U S and some people will be at midnight before others. Maybe I will tell them I am in Europe for the day and order it five hours ahead of midnight here LOL just kidding i don't think that will work.

  5. #25
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    5
    Member #
    10595
    ok but the real question is what time will pre order start?
    12am? but im on the east coast so its still 9pm in Cali

  6. #26
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    626
    Member #
    10132
    Liked
    20 times
    Quote Originally Posted by NYZ93 View Post
    ok but the real question is what time will pre order start?
    12am? but im on the east coast so its still 9pm in Cali
    My "guess" would be midnight, EST, but I'm not positive. Just trying to remember when something like this happened when the website changed. Guess I'll be sitting there hitting refresh over and over again.

  7. #27
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    7
    Member #
    10178
    I've thought more about this and I think the only way to go about this is if I want the iphone before my upgrade is up, I'll have to pay full retail for the iphone, then sell my DX on ebay, but I'm guessing ebay will be flooded with droids when the iphone comes out and everyone else has the same idea and the prices will drop a lot. uggh!

  8. #28
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    626
    Member #
    10132
    Liked
    20 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Medman View Post
    I've thought more about this and I think the only way to go about this is if I want the iphone before my upgrade is up, I'll have to pay full retail for the iphone, then sell my DX on ebay, but I'm guessing ebay will be flooded with droids when the iphone comes out and everyone else has the same idea and the prices will drop a lot. uggh!
    I don't think you'll have the severe price drop in your DX that you think. Are there going to be people switching? Yes. but the Android community is still strong and growing. I suspect you will do better than you think on the sale. I would be more concerned about the release of the LTE phones hurting you, but you should be ahead of them.

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    40
    Member #
    1181
    Quote Originally Posted by Medman View Post
    I'm a Verizon guy with a Droid X and I want to pre order on Feb 3rd, but I sill have 6 months left on my 2 year contract. I know there will be an early termination fee, I think of about $60 if it was prorated. Will I have to wait till the 10th and go into a store to order like the masses or do you think I can order online like the other existing Verizon customers?

    Thanks,
    Pat
    Dude if you are already a Verizon Wireless customer there WONT be an early termination fee unless you cancel Verizon and go to AT&T or something. An early termination fee only applies if you cancel your Verizon Wireless service. If you aren't eligible for an upgrade then you will have to pay full retail price on the phone.

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    176
    Member #
    10266
    Quote Originally Posted by MiXoLoGiSt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Medman View Post
    I'm a Verizon guy with a Droid X and I want to pre order on Feb 3rd, but I sill have 6 months left on my 2 year contract. I know there will be an early termination fee, I think of about $60 if it was prorated. Will I have to wait till the 10th and go into a store to order like the masses or do you think I can order online like the other existing Verizon customers?

    Thanks,
    Pat
    Dude if you are already a Verizon Wireless customer there WONT be an early termination fee unless you cancel Verizon and go to AT&T or something. An early termination fee only applies if you cancel your Verizon Wireless service. If you aren't eligible for an upgrade then you will have to pay full retail price on the phone.
    Wow you were wrong a lot lol. In his case, YES there would be an early termination fee involved, hence why he said about $60. He would need to cancel his line and get a new one to get an upgrade price, thus skipping paying full retail. That is what I am doing, and have already confirmed this works with the branch manager at the corporate store where I live.


Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. ? after ordering my iPhone 4
    By rynorod32 in forum iPhone General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-21-2010, 12:56 PM
  2. iPhone Tethering Availability
    By Jandy in forum iOS Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-22-2010, 06:37 AM
  3. iPhone 4 Pricing and Ordering Information
    By iDan in forum iPhone General Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-17-2010, 10:13 AM
  4. Availability in France
    By frdavid1 in forum iPhone General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-16-2010, 04:36 PM
  5. AT&T Eligibility Dates Changing?
    By iDan in forum iPhone General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 02:33 PM

Search tags for this page

can i get a verizon iphone on the 10th or just be able to order it

,
delivery date verizon iphone
,
delivery of verizon iphone
,
if i order verizon iphone online when will i get it
,
iphone delivery date verizon
,
pre order iphone february 3rd get it next day
,
pre order iphone verizon deliver or pick up
,
verizon iphone 4 delivery date
,
verizon iphone delivery
,

verizon iphone delivery date

,

verizon iphone ordering

,

verizon iphone pre order arrive

,
verizon iphone preorder delivery
,
verizon wireless iphone delivery
,
will i be able to order iphone at midnight verizon
Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread