To register for an account, click here...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Apple id pasword

Member #

Apple id pasword

My iphone 4s keeps on asking for my apple id password. Phone updated to latest ios mobile... It was ok for a while after the update but the problems back. What can i do to correct this?

Member #
    Liked
    104 times
    Quote Originally Posted by clliii
    My iphone 4s keeps on asking for my apple id password. Phone updated to latest ios mobile... It was ok for a while after the update but the problems back. What can i do to correct this?
    What is it that you do that makes it ask for Apple ID and password?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~32GB iPhone 4 (CDMA) iOS 5.1.1-(Absinthe 2.0)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~8GB iPod Touch 4G iOS 5.0.1-(redsn0w 0.9.11b4)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Toshiba Laptop Windows 7~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Compaq Laptop Windows 7~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by zig9449

What is it that you do that makes it ask for Apple ID and password?
    If he knew,the problem would have been solved,right?

Member #
    Liked
    104 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Semel

If he knew,the problem would have been solved,right?
    No. That's not right.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~32GB iPhone 4 (CDMA) iOS 5.1.1-(Absinthe 2.0)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~8GB iPod Touch 4G iOS 5.0.1-(redsn0w 0.9.11b4)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Toshiba Laptop Windows 7~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Compaq Laptop Windows 7~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by zig9449

No. That's not right.
    I guess you right.We need more info.Does the apple id request suddenly pop up with the phone just lying there on its own,or while busy in the app store.

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    984 times
    Quote Originally Posted by clliii View Post
    Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure? | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

poisonivy…..iPF STAFF.
    If you can stay calm while all around you is chaos then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation.

iPhoneforums Administrator.
    iPadforums Moderator.
    Appleforums Moderator

If any advice given by a member or a moderator helped with your problem let us know, It may help others.

Member #
    Hi. It pops up arbitrarily. When i open apps.mand sometimes when i turn on iphone from sleep/standby mode... Its so annoying since at times the app wont start unless i cancel or type my password when it pops up. Usually i cancel coz thats easier to do.. Sometimes though i type my password hoping it wont pop up again...thanks for ur time....

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    984 times
    Quote Originally Posted by clliii View Post
    Hi. It pops up arbitrarily. When i open apps.mand sometimes when i turn on iphone from sleep/standby mode... Its so annoying since at times the app wont start unless i cancel or type my password when it pops up. Usually i cancel coz thats easier to do.. Sometimes though i type my password hoping it wont pop up again...thanks for ur time....
    have you tried doing a hard reset?its a simple thing but often gets rid of little glitches...hold down your home button and sleep/wake button at the same time until the apple appears(ignore the slide to off)then let go and your phone will reboot,let us know if this fixes it.
    If you can stay calm while all around you is chaos then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation.

iPhoneforums Administrator.
    iPadforums Moderator.
    Appleforums Moderator

If any advice given by a member or a moderator helped with your problem let us know, It may help others.

Member #
    Liked
    104 times
    Are you "always" signed out?

You can check by going to Settings> Store>

If there is a "Sign In" button that tap that and sign in.

And of coarse do as Pois0nIvy said and hard reboot as well.

Member #
    Actually im always signed in. Ive tried signing out then signing in but that didnt work. I havent tried the hard reset though. Will give it a go and ill let u know in 48 hrs if it worked. Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links