This is a discussion on Best top 5 cydia app & tweaks to install for 2011 within the Jailbreak Applications & Tweaks forums, part of the iPhone Hacking & Jailbreaking category; Top choices for year 2011
When you post your replies, please do not reference about Installous for it is against this forum's policy.
1. Winterboard ...
Top choices for year 2011 When you post your replies, please do not reference about Installous for it is against this forum's policy.
1. Winterboard ( Allows you to change the themes on your idevice and it is the hub for where all your themes are stored when you install them from Cydia).
3. Boot Logos (Requires Greenpois0n jailbreak to use - Allows you to change your boot logo and you can install custom boot logos from Cydia)
4. 3G Unrestrictor (Allows you to trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi when really on 3G so you can get HD Youtube videos, use Facetime on 3G and download larger apps and also great for Skype on 3G.)
5. TVOut2 (Allows you to view your iPhone and all apps including games on your TV.)
There seems to be a lot of similar topics basically repeating the best Cydia apps but I think the best are ones that add better functionality first, customization second. Choosing only 5 is tough but here goes. Mine are:
1. PkgBackup (Backs up Cydia apps, this is an essential app, well worth the $$)
2. BiteSMS (use this and see how much the factory SMS app sucks)
3. Infinifolders or Folder Enhancer (factory limiting 9 icons to a folder is plain dumb)
4. SBSettings w/RemoveBG installed (no more tapping each app one by one to close them on the multitask bar)
5. PhoneCloser (after a call it puts you back where you started, not in the phone app, should have been like this by default)
Last edited by skweekymagee; 02-12-2011 at 03:56 PM.