This is a discussion on Spy vs Spy Announced for iOS within the iPhone News & Site News forums, part of the iPhone News category; Yet another classic video game is heading for iOS this summer, with the announcement from Robots and Pencils, First Star Software and Warner Bros., that ...
Yet another classic video game is heading for iOS this summer, with the announcement from Robots and Pencils, First Star Software and Warner Bros., that retro classic Spy vs Spy is on its way to Apple’s devices. Yes, this latest slice of retro heaven features the Black and White spies from DC Entertainment’s MAD Magazine, and is based on the original Spy vs Spy game that was designed, developed and published by First Star Software, way back in 1984 for the Apple II, Atari 400/800 and Commodore 64. This new iOS version brings back the action, humour, challenges and fighting that made it such a smash hit at the time, but adds HD visuals, as well as giving the player the choice of modern or retro graphics and soundtracks. Here are some of the game’s key features, courtesy of Robots and Pencils:
• Control the battlefield with BYOB (Bring Your Own Bomb) tactics
• A plethora of traps, weapons, loot and mischief in modern and retro modes
• Experience the revolutionary retro classic’s Simulvision™, Simulplay™ and
Trapulator™ now in full HD
• Try your hand at international espionage with online and local multiplayer matches.
• All new campaign mode featuring the 8 original embassies as well as 16 new ones
• Integrated Game Center leaderboards and achievements
• "If you don't succeed at first...spy, spy again."- Alfred E. Neuman
Spy vs Spy for iOS does not have a release date yet, but it is due sometime this summer.