Subatomic Studios announced today that it has just released a new update for the always popular Tower Defense game, Fieldrunners 2, adding Game Center support for global leaderboards and achievements, as well as an all-new Time Trial map called Flash Fire. Subatomic says that aside from the new additions, it has also tweaked the gameplay to make Casual mode more accessible to new gamers, including adding better pro tips, as well as making Endless mode more challenging. Other social media goodies brought in with the new update include in-game coin rewards for liking Fieldrunners on Facebook and/or Tweeting your high score. Here’s a complete list of the new update’s features, courtesy of Subatomic:
Click here to download the game for £2.99: Fieldrunners 2 for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store• Beat those hard levels with an easier Casual mode!
• Amazing new time trial map - Flash Fire!
• Conquer the leaderboards with Game Center!
• Faster levels fit your on-the-go lifestyle!
• Finally beat Scrambled Eggs on Hard!
• Can you spot the changes in Bizarre Bazaar?
• Get coins for sharing scores on Twitter!
• Glorious music is now bug free!
• Enable low-fi mode to fix crashes!
• Save your progress when exiting maps!
• Push notifications that won’t annoy you!
• Tackle the challenging Endless mode!
• General bug fixes and more!
Source: Subatomic Studios