To register for an account, click here...
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: free bigU movies account found !

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

free bigU movies account found !

im just posting this for the ppl who are planning to purchase BigU movies via cydia, i have a way of getting a FREE account instead of paying $19.99

i downloaded an app called ''ifamilyguy'' which is an app which allows you to watch every episode of every series of family guy, along with other programs such as the simpsons, the big bang theory, futurama, the american dad and lots more, with more to come. when you download this app, click on the 'home' button and scroll to the bottom of the page where the ''bigU movies'' logo is, simply click on it and register and then login into bigU movies and your in for free .. get it now before the bug gets fixed !!
    AndrewJuniour likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    63 times
    Ok thanks a lot for the tweak, it work fine just the way u said it. But bigU 1.8 is a kinda bugy on my phone. It that a normal behavior? Or it's just my phone having an issue with bigU?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Member #
    thanks ! it worked for me

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bab2010 View Post
    Ok thanks a lot for the tweak, it work fine just the way u said it. But bigU 1.8 is a kinda bugy on my phone. It that a normal behavior? Or it's just my phone having an issue with bigU?

not sure m8. i just watched battle los angles for about 10 mins and it was working ok for me. the only problem i have with it is i dont know how to go back to the screen where the films are :S

Member #
    Liked
    63 times
    Quote Originally Posted by parks View Post

not sure m8. i just watched battle los angles for about 10 mins and it was working ok for me. the only problem i have with it is i dont know how to go back to the screen where the films are :S
    Tap 3 times anywhere on the screen when u are anywhere inside bigU and it will display arrow to go forward backward or refresh.

The scrooling inside that app is not accurate on my device, but i can watch movies on ot anyway, it's just a pain to scrool inside that's all the bug about.

Member #
    Great find man.

Member #
    hey am trying to register but it keeps saying invalid password what am i doing wrong any help...

Member #
    Your password is case sensitive, so make sure that the automatic capitalization on your iPhone doesn't kick in at the wrong time and screw things up.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp88 View Post
    hey am trying to register but it keeps saying invalid password what am i doing wrong any help...

on mine it gave me my first letter as a capital, the rest lower case. try that

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    [quote=bab2010;53400]
    Quote Originally Posted by parks View Post

Tap 3 times anywhere on the screen when u are anywhere inside bigU and it will display arrow to go forward backward or refresh.

The scrooling inside that app is not accurate on my device, but i can watch movies on ot anyway, it's just a pain to scrool inside that's all the bug about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTEh

thanks for that m8. i get what u mean about the ''grogginess'' when i scroll mine is the same.. duno why, but i think i can put up with it lol

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Links