To register for an account, click here...
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: iPhone a1349

Member #

Cool iPhone a1349

My iPhone is disabled and locked becaues i entered the wrong password too many times. I also want to hacktivate this phone. I am not necessarily new to iPhones or OSX or iOS, but am having some trouble and was wondering if anyone knew anything about this. Cool Forum site btw. I would like to be able to get it at least unlocked and jailbroken. Im almost done downloading iTunes. the file is too big for my hotspot waiting to get on wifi. can anyone please help me find morphius? Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    604 times
    What does Morphius have to do with jailbreaking? Are we helping Neo become the chosen one all over again?

OT: What iPhone are you using, what iOS is it on, what's the baseband of the iPhone, what is the carrier, what type of iPhone is it (GSM, CDMA or global)

And your title is a little misleading since I was thinking you were having a 3194 error.
    Neoh likes this.
    iPhone 4S iOS 7.1.1 || iPad Mini 16 GB iOS 7.0.4 Evasi0n7||AppleTV2 iOS 5.2 Seas0nPass
    Use your common sense, Google, and the Search Bar
    willerz2@iphoneforums.net
    Please read and abide by the forum rules by clicking on the kitty->

Member #
    Hey Boss ty for the quick reply, as I was blazing matrix agent faces with lasers set on taser phaser grazer, I had mentioned in the title the model number of the phone. I was sold this phone with the confidence in myself that I would be able to jailbreak it not knowing its baseband and other criteria. All I know is that it is from Verizon It looks as if it is the iPhone 4 and I am in the process of restoring it now.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    604 times
    It is indeed a CDMA iPhone 4. Download the CDMA iOS 6.0.1 IPSW for your iPhone, open up RedSn0w, put your iPhone into DFU mode, go to Extras > Even More > Restore and point it to the IPSW and it should restore.
    iPhone 4S iOS 7.1.1 || iPad Mini 16 GB iOS 7.0.4 Evasi0n7||AppleTV2 iOS 5.2 Seas0nPass
    Use your common sense, Google, and the Search Bar
    willerz2@iphoneforums.net
    Please read and abide by the forum rules by clicking on the kitty->

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    439 times
    Quote Originally Posted by willerz2 View Post
    It is indeed a CDMA iPhone 4. Download the CDMA iOS 6.0.1 IPSW for your iPhone, open up RedSn0w, put your iPhone into DFU mode, go to Extras > Even More > Restore and point it to the IPSW and it should restore.
    Here's your CDMA iPhone 4 iOS 6.0.1 link... http://appldnld.apple.com/iOS6/041-7...3_Restore.ipsw

Member #
    redsnow im guessing is a software and how to get into DFU mode?

Member #
    are you also saying that i cannot restore it from itunes? obviously this is a better choice and am downloading both now

Member #
    the itunes restore will perform hours before the OS gets here. also looking to put snowleopard on my gateway nv53 with the current dual boot partition of windows 7 and xp pro

Member #
    which would probably be in another area of these forums?

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    439 times
    redsn0w is a Jailbreaking tool... but also has many other fuctions, like willerz described above. Here's a link to download redsn0w v. 0.9.15b3.... Dev-Team Blog and click "redsn0w" in the left hand column.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Links