itunes error 23
iphone on the state can not restore, itunes unknown error 23
- Forced to "run blackra1n" let his load into OS X
- After the flame iphone, but itunes can not read contents of iphone, his next step is the "erase all content and settings", its location in the settings> general> reset> erase all content and settings (takes about 2 hours)
- Restore iphone after that its back
- Good luck!
itunes error 21 and 1602
so do first of all turn off the AV as input to further edit the host DFU mode ..
if you still can not restart the computer first and then turn off again AV ...
manner so as not subject error error 21 continues to hit 16xx
A. turn off antivirus + firewall
2. ios check it has not been matched what
3. go into DFU (nb: if it is subject to error 21 ...)
4. open drive C: \ WINDOWS \ system32 \ drivers \ etc edit using notepad search HOST
search section 18.104.22.168 gs.apple.com
add the #
# 22.214.171.124 gs.apple.com
continue to try again ...
if you still can not restart the computer and turn off AV enter DFU try again
and its additional input please.
want to share to solve the problem in time restore iphone
My problem is more specific on the error code 1015 >>
I was wearing at the time pake XP.2
This change in the host windows by typing
the patch here
C: \ WINDOWS \ system32 \ drivers \ etc
after open >> using notepad
looks like this
# Copyright (c) Microsoft Corp 1993-1999.
# This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP / IP for Windows.
# This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each
# Entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should
# Be placed in the first column Followed by the corresponding host name.
# The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one
# Additionally, comments (Such as these) may be inserted on individual
Following the # lines or machine name denoted by a '#' symbol.
# For example:
# # Source server 126.96.36.199 rhino.acme.com
# X8.25.X3.XXX x.acme.com # x "user" host
that add a bold
ipsw file * grab her then at the very bottom select! on the menu redsnow
just enter DFU mode
after it goes into restore mode on iphone
solved error 1015
I have tried and problem solved
Overcoming ERROR 1015 (another trick)
yesterday I was confused when 3gs a stuck in error 1015. pake IOS 4.2.1
after clay tutorial, but since this is make a mac, so I search on google and do a little differently. but I tried on iphone 3g 4.2.1 IOS. blm try another IOS. Hope can help.
What is needed:
- IPWS restore 4.2.1 (ane ipws pake 4.2.1)
- IPWS custom restore (created using PwnageTool)
- Redsn0w 0.9.6b4 (Jail 4.2.1)
- ITunes must
A. PwnageTool you open, select the Expert mode, restore 4.2.1 IPWS browse, select the build, then next, wait until the process is complete. it means you've created a custom restore IPWS
2. redsnow enter, browse IPWS file restore, and then when it's verified as go jb select the option "just enter pwned DFU mode right now" and wait until the process is complete.
3. it already entered DFU mode, now you open itunes. select IPWS when you choose a "custome restore" do a restore. wait until the installation is complete.
4. already done all you iPhone and Jailbreak with restored.