To register for an account, click here...
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    11
    Member #
    41114

    Repeating calendar alarm ?

    Is there any way to create repeating calendar alarms in apple calendar ?

    Instead of just beeping once, I would like the calendar event to repeatedly beep every couple minutes until acknowledged.

    I know there are stand alone apps to create repeating alarms (Alarmed! and others) - I am looking for something to act on events inside of my apple calendar.

    Thanks !



  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Manchester UK
    Posts
    1,425
    Member #
    38513
    Liked
    18 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Delawaredave View Post
    Is there any way to create repeating calendar alarms in apple calendar ?

    Instead of just beeping once, I would like the calendar event to repeatedly beep every couple minutes until acknowledged.

    I know there are stand alone apps to create repeating alarms (Alarmed! and others) - I am looking for something to act on events inside of my apple calendar.

    Thanks !
    You only have the option to remind either a day, hours or at time of event then a second reminder at a chosen time. Other than that no. Not the best iPhone set up. I'm for ever missing mine. All though the alerts on the update are now better I use the loudest one there is and more often than not I hear it. Also I have notifications set on it so should I miss the alert I can see the notification.


    Sent from my iPhone 4 iOS 5 using Tapatalk
    iHolophyte

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    11
    Member #
    41114
    How long can a sound be ?

    Maybe crazy, but could I record a "sound" that has a buzzer, minute of silence, buzzer again, minute of silence, etc ?

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Manchester UK
    Posts
    1,425
    Member #
    38513
    Liked
    18 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Delawaredave View Post
    How long can a sound be ?

    Maybe crazy, but could I record a "sound" that has a buzzer, minute of silence, buzzer again, minute of silence, etc ?
    Not unless you download an app to do that no


    Sent from my iPhone 4 iOS 5 using Tapatalk
    iHolophyte

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4
    Member #
    43008
    CalenGoo works for me

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4
    Member #
    43008
    CalenGoo worked for me

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    11
    Member #
    41114
    Quote Originally Posted by ltorsello View Post
    CalenGoo worked for me
    Yes - but I'm trying to stay within Apple calendar - CalenGoo is an additional calendar ?

    I have 4s and Siri won't integrate with another calendar, right ?

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    57
    Member #
    41078
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Delawaredave View Post
    Yes - but I'm trying to stay within Apple calendar - CalenGoo is an additional calendar ?

    I have 4s and Siri won't integrate with another calendar, right ?
    Calengoo uses the apple calendar, so what you do in the apple calendar shows up in calengoo and what you do in calengoo shows up in apple calendar. The support from the developer is absolutely fantastic.

    Hope this helps,
    HiddenPuppy
    White IPhone 64GB


Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Smart Alarm Pro _ _ Top alarm clock apps.
    By jonas99 in forum iPhone Apps
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 08:46 AM
  2. Windows Live Messenger keeps repeating messages
    By gordyzx9r in forum iPhone Apps
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 09:49 PM
  3. Alarm clock
    By BSK in forum iPhone Apps
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-12-2011, 03:25 PM
  4. Help on Alarm
    By sendoor in forum iPhone Help
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 07:15 PM

Search tags for this page

how to have siri schedule repeating events
,

how to repeat iphone calendar akarm

,
i have downloaded calendar alarm on my iphone how do i get the alarm to repeat until acknowledged?
,

iphone calendar alerts silent

,

iphone calendar reminder repeat

,

iphone calendar repeat alert

,
iphone reminder alert till acknowkledged
,

iphone repeat calendar alerts

,

iphone repeating calendar alerts

,
repeating alarms in notification center iphone
Click on a term to search for related topics.