To register for an account, click here...
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    317
    Member #
    1156
    Liked
    3 times

    iPhone 5 upgrade?

    Are we getting a free upgrade one year from the last upgrade or are we paying a full price?
    Also, should we looking to sell the iPhone 4 early to get good pricing?
    What do guys think?



  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    7,028
    Member #
    11607
    Liked
    63 times
    What are u calling iPhone 5??? The next coming in september? Or the one after?

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    317
    Member #
    1156
    Liked
    3 times
    Well, I was hoping it would be the iPhone 5, in september. Either way I would like to upgrade if it cost only $199. And if it's not the iPhone 5, I will still upgrade for that price and just not sell my I4. I know a lot of guys don't like the bigger screen, I'm craving for it.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    7,028
    Member #
    11607
    Liked
    63 times
    Well I will wait and see how it looks like before I decide whatever. If the desing (not the power of the phone nor the iOS) amaze me well, I will sell my iPhone 4 and get it, else, I will keep my iPhone 4.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    317
    Member #
    1156
    Liked
    3 times
    I guess I'm a little bitter when iPad 2 came out and I failed to sell my iPad before it crashed the value. I still have my iPad 1 and love it just as well. I would feel the same way keeping the I4. Like u said, I'll just wait.


Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. iPhone 4 with 4.1 jailbroken with 02.10.04 - should I upgrade?
    By qlfwyyd in forum iPhone Jailbreaking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-02-2011, 05:35 AM
  2. Should I upgrade to Iphone 4 or wait?
    By cjflaherty in forum iPhone General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-23-2011, 07:52 PM
  3. Not eligible for upgrade ATT wants 399 for iphone
    By donlocke65 in forum iPhone General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-18-2011, 10:29 PM
  4. Have 2 Weeks Left to Upgrade. Will they Upgrade Early?
    By xxdemo in forum Verizon iPhone
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 04:08 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 11:37 AM

Search tags for this page

cost of iphone 5 with upgrade
,
cost to upgrade to iphone 5
,
free iphone 5 upgrade
,
free upgrade iphone 5
,
free upgrade to iphone 5
,

iphone 5 cost with upgrade

,

iphone 5 free upgrade

,
iphone 5 price with upgrade
,

iphone 5 upgrade

,
iphone 5 upgrade cost
,

iphone 5 upgrade price

,
price of iphone 5 with upgrade
,
upgrade price for iphone 5
,

www.iphone5upgrade

,

www.iphone5upgrade.info

Click on a term to search for related topics.