To register for an account, click here...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    HERE
    Posts
    80
    Member #
    13305
    Liked
    1 times

    Dreamboard won't open

    Hello,
    I have been trying to figure out why I cant seem to open Dreamboard.
    Ive searched and nothing seems to answer my issue.

    I have installed uninstalled and reinstalled but I get the same outcome.

    When I tap on the Dreamboard icon it the home screens seems to expand slightly (the normal animation) like when I open other app's but it returns to the screens home page that I'm on.

    Has anyone heard of an issue or a app that isn't playing friendly with Dreamboard?

    I wanted to install a theme I paid for and well cant.

    Thanks
    --
    JW
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    -- Aristotle

    Support P.E.T.A. [PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS]



  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    7,028
    Member #
    11607
    Liked
    63 times
    What about winterboard? It can't support your theme? I don't use dream board, but the last time I check (6 months ago) it wasn't compatible with iOS 4.3

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    HERE
    Posts
    80
    Member #
    13305
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bab2010 View Post
    What about winterboard? It can't support your theme? I don't use dream board, but the last time I check (6 months ago) it wasn't compatible with iOS 4.3
    Hmmm. Does it matter that Im on 4.2.8 (sn0wbreeze).
    Also I don't think there's a winter board version for OS X Lion Ultimatum.

    Something in interacting negatively but I can't find which app is the problem.

    Thanks
    --
    JW
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    -- Aristotle

    Support P.E.T.A. [PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS]

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    7,028
    Member #
    11607
    Liked
    63 times
    Quote Originally Posted by n0m0n View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bab2010 View Post
    What about winterboard? It can't support your theme? I don't use dream board, but the last time I check (6 months ago) it wasn't compatible with iOS 4.3
    Hmmm. Does it matter that Im on 4.2.8 (sn0wbreeze).
    Also I don't think there's a winter board version for OS X Lion Ultimatum.

    Something in interacting negatively but I can't find which app is the problem.

    Thanks
    Yeah maybe it does matter that you are on iOS 4.2.8.
    Where did you get the dreamboard from? From cydia? If so what is OS X Lion Ultimatum have to do with winterboard or dreamboard so far? Get winterboard from cydia, install it on your iPhone and respring, then install your theme on your iPhone via your computer or via cydia and use winterboard to apply the installed then on your phone.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    HERE
    Posts
    80
    Member #
    13305
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bab2010 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by n0m0n View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bab2010 View Post
    What about winterboard? It can't support your theme? I don't use dream board, but the last time I check (6 months ago) it wasn't compatible with iOS 4.3
    Hmmm. Does it matter that Im on 4.2.8 (sn0wbreeze).
    Also I don't think there's a winter board version for OS X Lion Ultimatum.

    Something in interacting negatively but I can't find which app is the problem.

    Thanks
    Yeah maybe it does matter that you are on iOS 4.2.8.
    Where did you get the dreamboard from? From cydia? If so what is OS X Lion Ultimatum have to do with winterboard or dreamboard so far? Get winterboard from cydia, install it on your iPhone and respring, then install your theme on your iPhone via your computer or via cydia and use winterboard to apply the installed then on your phone.
    I got Dreamboard from cydia.
    I have had it working in the past.
    The info in Cydia/Dreamboard says it should work on 4.2.8, and OS X Lion Ultimatum is a Dreamboard theme not a Winterboard theme.
    --
    JW
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    -- Aristotle

    Support P.E.T.A. [PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS]

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    7,028
    Member #
    11607
    Liked
    63 times
    Ok, if it works fine in the past, then either you have recently installed something from cydia which is conflicting with dreamboard or, the theme you have install is somehow not really compatible with dreamboard.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    HERE
    Posts
    80
    Member #
    13305
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bab2010 View Post
    Ok, if it works fine in the past, then either you have recently installed something from cydia which is conflicting with dreamboard or, the theme you have install is somehow not really compatible with dreamboard.
    Huh???
    I started this post because there is some kind of conflict, and I hoping someone could direct me as to what to go after.
    I reached out to the author of Dreamboard but like a lot of developers these days they take the $ and don't support.

    Dream is a theme manager like Winter but a different format.
    The theme in question IS a Dreamboard theme.
    Take a look at it!
    --
    JW
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    -- Aristotle

    Support P.E.T.A. [PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS]

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    HERE
    Posts
    80
    Member #
    13305
    Liked
    1 times
    Not sure if this is relevant, but I couldn't open Dreamboard when in safe mode either.
    Doesn't that eliminate tweaks?

    Thanks
    --
    JW
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    -- Aristotle

    Support P.E.T.A. [PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS]

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    6
    Member #
    36968

    dreamboard wont open

    how do i make dreamboard work??? i click the dreamboard icon and the icons on the springboard disappears for a split second then reappears how do i fix the problem?

    i wanna use dreamboard because the themes are apparently better and im tired of winterboard/summerboard


    and how do i backup all my deb files and apps?

    ipod touch 4g, 4.3.3, redsnow

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    54
    Member #
    36963
    Quote Originally Posted by nasateen13 View Post
    how do i make dreamboard work??? i click the dreamboard icon and the icons on the springboard disappears for a split second then reappears how do i fix the problem?

    i wanna use dreamboard because the themes are apparently better and im tired of winterboard/summerboard


    and how do i backup all my deb files and apps?

    ipod touch 4g, 4.3.3, redsnow
    Dreamboard is messing up download it fro this repo moderated - no external links! - this repo promote priracy!

    If its still crashing after that it's your ios.
    Last edited by iFrog; 10-09-2011 at 10:37 AM.
    Apple Genius


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Dreamboard
    By danielleeeob in forum iPhone 4
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-02-2012, 11:16 AM
  2. Dreamboard
    By VolcomStone23 in forum iPhone Themes
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-20-2011, 10:22 PM
  3. DreamBoard
    By mafiajesus in forum Jailbreak Applications & Tweaks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-25-2011, 11:52 PM
  4. Help with OS7 theme (dreamboard)
    By iCrank in forum iPhone Themes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 09:19 PM
  5. Dreamboard
    By jwerner15 in forum iPhone Themes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-12-2011, 01:46 PM

Search tags for this page

dreamboard ios 7 won't open
,

dreamboard not opening

,
dreamboard not opening ios 7
,

dreamboard not working

,
dreamboard will not open
,

dreamboard won't open

,
dreamboard won't open ios 7
,

dreamboard wont open

,
why wont dreamboard open
,
why wont dreamboard work
Click on a term to search for related topics.