To register for an account, click here...
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Member #

How to download photos from iPhone to computer

I've taken some great photos with my iPhone and would like to download them to my computer. I am at a loss to figure out how to do it.

Also, is there a way to move photos from the "Camera Roll" album into other albums?

For that matter, is there a way to create albums in the Photos app? The only way I could figure to do it was to make folders on my computer then include them in iTunes to sync. Kinda convoluted.

Thanks,
    Edie

Member #
    Unfotunately, thats pretty much the way of apple. You cant move pictures around within the phones albums. You have to move them to the comp then put them in their own albums then resync them.

Member #
    Yeah no good way to do it but there is a free photobucket app where you can just upload to there and manage from the app

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Alude904 View Post
    Unfotunately, thats pretty much the way of apple. You cant move pictures around within the phones albums. You have to move them to the comp then put them in their own albums then resync them.
    So is there a way to move them to my computer from the phone or do I have to go to photobucket first?
    Thanks!

Member #
    i use iFunBox to drag and drop images from my iphone to my hd. works simple enough.

Member #
    When you connect the iPhone to the PC, you can browse it's files like any other drive. Simply open "My Computer" -> iPhone. You'll be able to copy and paste images and videos to your computer.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Edie143 View Post
    I've taken some great photos with my iPhone and would like to download them to my computer. I am at a loss to figure out how to do it.

Also, is there a way to move photos from the "Camera Roll" album into other albums?

For that matter, is there a way to create albums in the Photos app? The only way I could figure to do it was to make folders on my computer then include them in iTunes to sync. Kinda convoluted.

Thanks,
    Edie
    Did you want to keep the pictures on your phone after transfer or transfer them in your hard drive and remove it in your phone to save space? If it's the latter, you can import them to wherever you want it saved to your computer, and in options, select delete all items on the phone when import is complete.

The window shows up everytime you plug your phone to your computer. It asks you what you want to do with your device (open device, import,etc).
    ---
    "Tough times never last; tough people do."

~iPhone 5, iPad RD

Member #
    Gemo when i open my comuter theres no i phone listed .any idea what iv done wrong. Im synced and have loaded photos from pc to phone but can not go from phone to pc?

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by sailor View Post
    Gemo when i open my comuter theres no i phone listed .any idea what iv done wrong. Im synced and have loaded photos from pc to phone but can not go from phone to pc?
    Ive had this problem before where the computer does not bring up a view files option or what have you when you plug it into the computer. What i had to do was whatever usb port you have it plugged into, go to that drive on your computer and go into the settings for it and enable whatever option is needed such as something along the lines of "ask what to do when a device is plugged in". Either that or plug into a different usb port.

Member #

Smile thanks

wayhay it worked.There it was my i phone icon So now i can download my photos of my phone to my comp and of my comp to my phone.
    Thanks you all

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Links