To register for an account, click here...
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times

New iphone user..best free apps?

New iphone as of yesterday. What are your favorite free apps? Any games like bejeweled free?

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    My favorite APP is "shopkick". It's not a game but a supposed shopping/deals APP, but pretty damn addictive if ya ask me. I use it solely to build up points and then cash them in for iTunes credit. Don't really pay much attention to the deals or offerings within the stores. There are other things to cash in for like gift cards and such. If you get enough points you can get a 55" Sony Bravia flat screen 3D LED-LCD HDTV. Or even a cruise, HA! That would be nice.

I can get $15 about every 6 weeks. Doesn't seem like much but I have already cashed in for a total of $60 since February when I got the iPhone 4. If you live in a bigger city than I do then you can accumulate points much quicker with all the walk-ins. We just barely got a walk in here for Best Buy. So I should be able to get the iTunes credit quicker now.

It has liitle games of a sort within it. Like this last weekend you had to find certain items to earn a badge. There are several badges that you can earn if you have a face book account. Not sure if the badges will do anything for ya other than just having them.

If ya sign up use my promo code "blush3987". We'll both get a bonus 50 points. It doesn't matter who's promo code you use, both parties will get the points. An incentive I guess to recruit others.
    Last edited by scrogg; 08-09-2011 at 12:00 AM.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    77 times
    Quote Originally Posted by scrogg
    My favorite APP is "shopkick". It's not a game but a supposed shopping/deals APP, but pretty damn addictive if ya ask me. I use it solely to build up points and then cash them in for iTunes credit. Don't really pay much attention to the deals or offerings within the stores. There are other things to cash in for like gift cards and such. If you get enough points you can get a 55" Sony Bravia flat screen 3D LED-LCD HDTV. Or even a cruise, HA! That would be nice.

I can get $15 about every 6 weeks. Doesn't seem like much but I have already cashed in for a total of $60 since February when I got the iPhone 4. If you live in a bigger city than I do then you can accumulate points much quicker with all the walk-ins. We just barely got a walk in here for Best Buy. So I should be able to get the iTunes credit quicker now.

It has liitle games of a sort within it. Like this last weekend you had to find certain items to earn a badge. There are several badges that you can earn if you have a face book account. Not sure if the badges will do anything for ya other than just having them.

If ya sign up use my promo code "blush3987". We'll both get a bonus 50 points. It doesn't matter who's promo code you use, both parties will get the points. An incentive I guess to recruit others.
    I use it sometimes. It's nice.
    55 Sony Bravia flat screen LED-LCD HDTV.
    That's the tv i own
    iPhone4 16GB iOS 5 (stock) | iPad 64GB Wifi/3G 4.3.2 (redsn0w) | 13in White Macbook

Forum Rules Here iPhoneForums staff

Member #
    Shazam/Sound Hound

Red Laser

BBC News/Other News App

IMDB

Tune in Radio - if you live in the UK

Yell - same as above

Dragon Dictaction - you speak and it turns it into text for a facebook or sms.

First Aid app - there are free ones as well as pro ones

Translation app

My 02/Vodafone/Orange - depending on what network you have.

I only have a couple of paid apps, most pro versions of my free apps and an app called "Log Me In" which has a version like it called "Team Viewer"

Hope this helps.

Links