To register for an account, click here...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member #
    Liked
    104 times
    Quote Originally Posted by kruseanderson
    Didn't know that zig, thanks. So he should be able to just goto file> import file in his daughters account, navigate to his iTunes media files and move the music that way. If they are on he same computer.

Does apple still do the "protected" media when you buy it from iTunes? My method got rid of that. Then you didn't have to authorize another computer to play it since iTunes thought it was a store bought cd.
    Well, it depends. If the 2 devices have always used the same iTunes "not computer" or not. Sometimes will still ask for authorization but not because of the music, but simply because the ECID us different.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~32GB iPhone 4 (CDMA) iOS 5.1.1-(Absinthe 2.0)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~8GB iPod Touch 4G iOS 5.0.1-(redsn0w 0.9.11b4)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Toshiba Laptop Windows 7~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Compaq Laptop Windows 7~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Member #
    Liked
    104 times
    Quote Originally Posted by kruseanderson
    Didn't know that zig, thanks. So he should be able to just goto file> import file in his daughters account, navigate to his iTunes media files and move the music that way. If they are on he same computer.

Does apple still do the "protected" media when you buy it from iTunes? My method got rid of that. Then you didn't have to authorize another computer to play it since iTunes thought it was a store bought cd.
    Oh, and the whole "protection" part of downloading music is more about the protection of your account.......hence why drm-free music is used nowcv
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~32GB iPhone 4 (CDMA) iOS 5.1.1-(Absinthe 2.0)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~8GB iPod Touch 4G iOS 5.0.1-(redsn0w 0.9.11b4)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Toshiba Laptop Windows 7~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Compaq Laptop Windows 7~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    If nothing has worked for you yet (I know you posted a few day ago) try SharePod. ​(Notice to any moderators: if this software is deemed inappropriate per forum rules please delete this and accept my apologies) It will do exactly what you are wanting to do.
    iPhone 4s 64GB White (Jailbroken), The "New iPad" 16GB Black (Stock For Now!), iPad 2 16GB White (soon to be donated to my mom) Past devices: HTC Hero, HTC Evo, HTC Evo 3D, ASUS Transformer.

Member #
    Liked
    104 times
    I just discovered a really great way to transfer music from iPhone to PC and it's free.

It's called iTools. I just used it yesterday when restoring my iPod 4G.

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Quote Originally Posted by seneca18 View Post
    If nothing has worked for you yet (I know you posted a few day ago) try SharePod. ​(Notice to any moderators: if this software is deemed inappropriate per forum rules please delete this and accept my apologies) It will do exactly what you are wanting to do.
    Thank you! I will try it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Links