To register for an account, click here...
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Darkstar2007

Thread: Iphone 5c Sound Issues

Member #

Iphone 5c Sound Issues

Anyone having issues with the earphones not properly playing sound to both ears on the new 5c ? Also having issues with the clarity of the phone calls, person on the other end keeps saying that they can't hear me or that it is breaking up. Sometimes they say it sounds like I'm on speaker phone when I'm not. Let me know if this is an isolated problem or if others have found the same issues.

Game Center ID
    UntamedDeviance
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by fastrcracer View Post
    Anyone having issues with the earphones not properly playing sound to both ears on the new 5c ? Also having issues with the clarity of the phone calls, person on the other end keeps saying that they can't hear me or that it is breaking up. Sometimes they say it sounds like I'm on speaker phone when I'm not. Let me know if this is an isolated problem or if others have found the same issues.
    There is a 5c sub forum... You may be able to find an answer there since it appears no one has answered you yet... If I had the 5c, I'd try to mimic the issue, but I don't. Sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

** I know I need to update this to include this forum, but hey, I'm new... Give me a break ;-) **

Administrator
    Game Center ID
    Darkstar3849
    Member #
    Liked
    364 times
    I moved your topic to the iPhone 5C forum. So it'll get better attention.
    UntamedDeviance likes this.
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3 32GB Black (Soon to replaced with the upcoming iPhone 6)
    iPhone 5 32GB Black (iOS 7.1)
    iPad 4th Gen. 32GB Black Wifi only

Member #
    thanks for the help !

Member #
    Hi,
    I face the same issue. Whenever people call me, in between there is a voice loss or too feable to hear me talk.
    But I could hear the other person's voice very clearly without interruption.
    1. Initially I thought it may be coz of self resizing of SIM to nano size. But after replacing the SIM from the service
    Provider the problem was not resolved completely
    2. Still people talking over complaints that my voice was not heard for few seconds or heard with disturbance. Doesn't seem to be carrier issue...
    Please let me know if this is a know issue in 5C or should I talk to apple for a replacement?

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    I have found that this phone really requires the phone to be close to your mouth when speaking, more so then any other phone I have owned. The speaker phone feature however works great. I used it for a conference call with 3 people in the room with me and 2 people on a speaker on the other end. Everyone could hear fine on both ends.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by MARQEVANS View Post
    I have found that this phone really requires the phone to be close to your mouth when speaking, more so then any other phone I have owned. The speaker phone feature however works great. I used it for a conference call with 3 people in the room with me and 2 people on a speaker on the other end. Everyone could hear fine on both ends.

This voice issue is really starting to get annoying during regular calls. Most times I don't want to put the phone on speaker due to privacy issues.

Links