To register for an account, click here...
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: iPhone 5 vs iPhone 4 - Should You Upgrade?

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Seems to be some misconceptions about the iPhone 5.

Mine arrived with Zero blemishes and still has zero blemishes. I can only speak for myself but my battery has been much better that any other iPhone I owned.

Today it was taken off the charger at 730am and its now 940 at night and I am still at 75%. I used it to navigate twice (did not get lost), some texts, some web browsing and a few calls. This was a lighter day than normal but in my opinion the battery life today was surprisingly good.

Camera works great. No purple haze or other weird phenomena.

You have to remember with Apple there's a lot of over hype both good and bad so take things with a pinch of salt.

I would highly recommend this phone.

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Quote Originally Posted by davva360 View Post
    Seems to be some misconceptions about the iPhone 5.

Mine arrived with Zero blemishes and still has zero blemishes. I can only speak for myself but my battery has been much better that any other iPhone I owned.

Today it was taken off the charger at 730am and its now 940 at night and I am still at 75%. I used it to navigate twice (did not get lost), some texts, some web browsing and a few calls. This was a lighter day than normal but in my opinion the battery life today was surprisingly good.

Camera works great. No purple haze or other weird phenomena.

You have to remember with Apple there's a lot of over hype both good and bad so take things with a pinch of salt.

I would highly recommend this phone.
    I agree too, no display issues with mine or any blemishes whatsoever , and today i have completed a 300 mile drive using maps and i was very impressed. Super quick navigation , clear and easy and there and back using turn by turn with not a single fault .

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by I_Luv_Apple View Post
    That's your opinion don't you see that? How can you state I have wasted money when I have a product which I'm more than happy with and does a lot more than you believe. I had the iPhone 4S and all previous models and can honestly state it has the wow factor and is more than a little better. But that's just my opinion as a proud owner of the iPhone 5. I wouldn't dream of forcing my opinion on others even though my belief is your wasting money by sticking with the previous model.
    Don't you just love it when some contradict what you say about the i5 when you had BOTH phones to make a valid comparison, and they haven't ? It's your opinion, which you are entitled to. I know another guy who owned both the i4s and a S3, got to play with both i5 and i4 to compare over last weekend, decided to sell the i4 because he too decided it was worth it to upgrade. To each their own.

Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by kris7047th

Don't you just love it when some contradict what you say about the i5 when you had BOTH phones to make a valid comparison, and they haven't ? It's your opinion, which you are entitled to. I know another guy who owned both the i4s and a S3, got to play with both i5 and i4 to compare over last weekend, decided to sell the i4 because he too decided it was worth it to upgrade. To each their own.
    I've had every iPhone since the first iphone was released and upgrade annually by selling my previous model and paying the little difference. This year was the very first time in over 5 years I've been tempted to buy another phone. (The Samsung galaxy s3). After using it for 4 months (my sisters Galaxy) I thought it had more going for it than the iPhone 4S. (Siri didn't work so well in the UK). However, I personally think with each model Apple are getting better and better! I was instantly blown away with the new design and features (still am) and Im VERY happy with my iPhone 5! No flaws what so ever. It is worth while testing products.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Links