To register for an account, click here...

Thread: Iphone 5 help!!

Member #

Iphone 5 help!!

hey everyone i just have a quick question. i just bought an iphone 5 from somebody who i dont really know too well (were in the same college) the iphone doesnt have a sim card so i cant even set it up. i have an iphone 4s right now and i want to switch devices. i cant do it online at verizon wireless because it requires a sim card number. what can i do about the phone not having a sim card? i really dont wanna cut mine for my 4s to make it fit cause i dont trust myself doing that but is that really my only option??? please help because i dont want a 500 dollar fancy ipod touch... thanks everybody for any help i can get

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    393 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ihaveaniphone View Post
    hey everyone i just have a quick question. i just bought an iphone 5 from somebody who i dont really know too well (were in the same college) the iphone doesnt have a sim card so i cant even set it up. i have an iphone 4s right now and i want to switch devices. i cant do it online at verizon wireless because it requires a sim card number. what can i do about the phone not having a sim card? i really dont wanna cut mine for my 4s to make it fit cause i dont trust myself doing that but is that really my only option??? please help because i dont want a 500 dollar fancy ipod touch... thanks everybody for any help i can get
    All you have to do is get one from Verizon.

scifan57, iPhone Forums Moderator
    Please read the Forum rules before posting.http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/fo...r-rules-30950/

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    439 times

Iphone 5 help!!

Yep, head over to a VZW store and they'll hook you up w/ a micro SIM. Either free or relatively cheap depending on what store you go to.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    I would hope they would give it to you for free. I just recently went in to activate mine because I bought one with no SIM card and had no problems.
    Verizon iPhone 5 - 64gb

Links