To register for an account, click here...
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lifeproof Case

Member #

Lifeproof Case

Has anybody got the new Lifeproof case yet? Would love to hear some real reviews.

Member #
    Just got my Lifeproof case today I'm very happy and contented with it although the plastic screen kinda bothers me because it makes texting a bit of a challenge. I have to press harder so I could actually touch a letter or symbol and it makes crunching noises as I press. The sound quality when I tried a voice call with my friend became stuffy as if something was blocking my receiver, so I had to increase the volume of my iPhone so I could hear better and louder. But other than that, everything else is just as great! I even dunked it in a basin of water and it's still alive, even opened the case up just in case water did get inside and magically, nothing! Phone's 100% dry Price is very worth it. Camera is still as clear as you can see in the text I pictured below xD Here are pictures and sorry if you could see the silhouette of my friend in my phone's screen, haha.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Stupid question. Do you have the white or black iPhone? It looks like the case makes the phone white and grey but I don't want to assume. I have the black one. Want it to look white

Member #
    My iPhone's white so I got the white case It's hard to imagine a white iPhone sporting a black Lifeproof case, in my opinion, but I think it would do well. You could get the white case for your black iPhone too, if you want

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    78 times
    wow that looks nice. if it had a belt clip like the ot defender it would be good. I also don't like how the front puffs out a bit
    iPhone4 16GB iOS 5 (stock) | iPad 64GB Wifi/3G 4.3.2 (redsn0w) | 13in White Macbook

Forum Rules Here iPhoneForums staff

Member #
    The Lifeproof store offers belt clips as well It's puffy because my iPhone still has its screen protector, so I was advised by another user to take it off so the puffiness would disappear. But maybe I'll save that for a later time since my protector's still new..

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by heartbeat View Post
    My iPhone's white so I got the white case It's hard to imagine a white iPhone sporting a black Lifeproof case, in my opinion, but I think it would do well. You could get the white case for your black iPhone too, if you want
    So it won't make the front look white if you have a black phone correct?

Member #
    The front will definitely look white even with a black iPhone, but you could still see the phone's color from the facetime camera at the front. It's actually not much of big deal and isn't noticeable I thought wrong about a white iPhone sporting a black Lifeproof case, sorry. Had to imagine it over again

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Cool thanks! Can't wait to get my link to order. Considering ordering two and selling one on eBay. They are going for double on there.

Member #
    You're welcome Mine has been taking long as well! Just bought this case from someone else who apparently made it to the early pre-orders. I'm going to buy two also, one for backup and one for selling

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Links