To register for an account, click here...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3
    Member #
    47151

    Some MP3s won't sync to my iPhone

    When I sync my iPhone 4 (with OS 5) with iTunes (10.5.1, the latest for Mac), some MP3s don't sync to the iPhone, and I get a message saying that some tracks are the wrong format, which is not true since the MP3s are from the same source with the same settings.

    Thanks a lot.



  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    75
    Member #
    34121
    Quote Originally Posted by Malolo
    When I sync my iPhone 4 (with OS 5) with iTunes (10.5.1, the latest for Mac), some MP3s don't sync to the iPhone, and I get a message saying that some tracks are the wrong format, which is not true since the MP3s are from the same source with the same settings.

    Thanks a lot.
    Can u tell me the bit rate and sample rate of the songs.another reason may be coz they are write protected or drm.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3
    Member #
    47151
    Most are 128,000 kbs and either 48,000 HZ or 44,100 HZ. I'm sure it's not a write-protection problem. Some are audio files I made myself with my voice, which all have the same settings (128 kbs, 44,100HZ), and some are from textbook audio cds, which are not write protected. It seems random which tracks are rejected. Could it be related to OS 5? It seems many people have been having audio problems after upgrading.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    75
    Member #
    34121
    Quote Originally Posted by Malolo
    Most are 128,000 kbs and either 48,000 HZ or 44,100 HZ. I'm sure it's not a write-protection problem. Some are audio files I made myself with my voice, which all have the same settings (128 kbs, 44,100HZ), and some are from textbook audio cds, which are not write protected. It seems random which tracks are rejected. Could it be related to OS 5? It seems many people have been having audio problems after upgrading.
    Hmm that seems good.that's strange.it should copy.even I had issues with copying some songs.i can suggest one good thing and it should work.download a software called XILISOFT VIDEO CONVERTER.Convert them in mp3 256 bit 44.100 hz and the. It must work.coz mp3 is a format and there are diff codecs of a format.tell me if it works.from my calculation it must.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    75
    Member #
    34121
    Quote Originally Posted by xplod566

    Hmm that seems good.that's strange.it should copy.even I had issues with copying some songs.i can suggest one good thing and it should work.download a software called XILISOFT VIDEO CONVERTER.Convert them in mp3 256 bit 44.100 hz and the. It must work.coz mp3 is a format and there are diff codecs of a format.tell me if it works.from my calculation it must.
    Although it states video it still can convert any format to any :-)

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5
    Member #
    47339
    I advice to drag and drop to itunes music library then sync it with iphone this would help you.
    Or try to sync music to your iPhone without iTunes.
    And i share you a column about iPhone Transfer Backup Reviews. This has worked perfectly for me everytime I've tried it.
    Hope it can do you a favor.
    Last edited by jimmywell; 12-04-2011 at 07:05 AM.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    75
    Member #
    34121
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmywell
    I advice to drag and drop to itunes music library then sync it with iphone this would help you.
    Or try to sync music to your iPhone without iTunes.
    How is it possible to sync without iTunes????and he tried the process and it didn't work if I m not wrong...

  8. #8
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Vallejo, Ca
    Posts
    5,623
    Member #
    12732
    Liked
    78 times
    Quote Originally Posted by xplod566

    How is it possible to sync without iTunes????and he tried the process and it didn't work if I m not wrong...
    It's possible.

    إيكرانك...المسطرة
    iPhone4 16GB iOS 5 (stock) | iPad 64GB Wifi/3G 4.3.2 (redsn0w) | 13in White Macbook

    Forum Rules Here iPhoneForums staff

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    75
    Member #
    34121
    Quote Originally Posted by iCrank

    It's possible.

    إيكرانك...المسطرة
    How do you do it other than 3rd party software?

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    75
    Member #
    34121
    Quote Originally Posted by Malolo
    Most are 128,000 kbs and either 48,000 HZ or 44,100 HZ. I'm sure it's not a write-protection problem. Some are audio files I made myself with my voice, which all have the same settings (128 kbs, 44,100HZ), and some are from textbook audio cds, which are not write protected. It seems random which tracks are rejected. Could it be related to OS 5? It seems many people have been having audio problems after upgrading.
    Hey did it work?


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 12:09 PM
  2. Cheap MP3s download
    By Bluering in forum iPhone General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-23-2011, 01:47 AM
  3. iTunes MP3s Rip-off for Australia.
    By Bluering in forum iPhone General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 06:29 AM
  4. I want to sync the iPhone 4 with...
    By gforeman in forum iPhone General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-08-2011, 07:33 PM
  5. Can't find mp3s on iphone
    By okizen in forum iPhone Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 06:00 AM

Search tags for this page

iphone 5 won't sync mp3
,
iphone wont download mp3
,

mp3 won't sync to iphone

,

mp3 wont sync to iphone

,
mp3s wont sync to iphone
,
music mp3 can't be sync to my iphone
,

some songs won't sync to iphone

,

why can't sync mp3 to iphone 5

,
why cant i sync some song to iphone 5
,
why wont my mp3 sync to my iphone
Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread