What's new

17.5 Upgrade

GrayG

Reaction score
Morning all
Just to let people know 17.5 is a worthy upgrade. on 17.3 my battery life was really good and could get through a day with only using about 20%, once id upgraded to 17.4.1 i noticed a massive increase in percentage of battery i was using per day, it had increased to around 55% per day so batt use had more than doubled.
However, yesterday was first full test running 17.5 and im happy to say my battery usage has dropped back to around 20 to 25% for the day, so im guessing there must have been some bug fixes, it all seems good.

Morning all
Just to let people know 17.5 is a worthy upgrade. on 17.3 my battery life was really good and could get through a day with only using about 20%, once id upgraded to 17.4.1 i noticed a massive increase in percentage of battery i was using per day, it had increased to around 55% per day so batt use had more than doubled.
However, yesterday was first full test running 17.5 and im happy to say my battery usage has dropped back to around 20 to 25% for the day, so im guessing there must have been some bug fixes, it all seems good.
Thank's for the heads up about the upgrade 17.5 i hope i have as good of results as you have.